12.11.13

It Is Worth For One Year


       “It takes only one year to graduate with Master's degree course with high standard and well-known among Thai people which it is suit to me most because I don’t want to go abroad for a long time” Punyanuch Payackso said , MSc in Marketing Management student from Aston University.  

 

             After Punyanuch graduated from Social Communication Cyber Business Management faculty of Srinakharinwirot University in Thailand , she decided to go to study abroad for her Master's degree. 


“ I always love to be with my family and I do not want to separate from them but one day when I have to continue my Master's degree, going abroad is a very good opportunity for me. I choose England because most of university takes only one year,” she said.

 

“England has been my dream destination country for study in Master's degree. I have been there many times and think that one day I want to stay here for a short time,” she said. 



She believes that she will enjoy one year study in UK. UK is also popular among Thai students. Most of the UK education for Master's degree take only one year to finish , so it is suit to those people who don’t want to stay abroad for a long time. 

 

 

Moreover, UK is connected to many countries in Europe. She loves traveling in Europe and she hope that she will spend her holiday in UK so that she sill be able to travel around Europe as well. She believes that this is an opportunity to experience new culture that is totally different from her culture.


Furthermore, she planned to continue her family business, which is food industrial that has many competitors so Marketing Management is the best field for her further education.

 

                                      ****************************************